Valentine’s Day is just a week away and I bet many of you are already planning the perfect night out accompanied by what else: the perfect outfit. And I’m not just talking ’bout the ladies; men nowadays put as much effort getting all primped up for D-Day (or should I say, V-Day) as much as their significant other. While the rest of the city has to deal with tremendous traffic and fully-booked restos the same day every year, my hubs and I prefer a quiet night at home cooking a good, albeit simple, meal. In our jammies. But in honor of the thousands who cherish this special day, here are some celebrity couples who nail their date outfits every single time, V-Day or not. Don’t hate them ‘cos they’re perfect, instead emulate and get inspired!
All photos from Pinterest.com
The secret formula of these dashing couples that you can easily replicate:
- Color coordinate. Doesn’t have to be the same shade head-to-toe; stay in the same color family and total look.
- Keep the same theme going. When one is casual, the other shouldn’t be dressed to the nines.
- When in doubt, wear denim.
- Don’t be overly trendy; classic always looks better and more put-together.
- You are each other’s best accessory so work that lovely in-love glow to the max.
HANNAH & BRENDAN
OLIVIA & JOHANNES